Monday, November 2, 2009

An Attempt at Christmas

Here are my attempts at taking pictures for a Christmas card last week. Little miss did okay - but i forgot there would be a reflection in the glass from the flash so I am working to get that out but as you can tell there are a few shots that are just to adorable!

(yes I know Halloween comes before Christmas and I have pictures from that fun filled night ready to be uploaded in my camera at home!)


Checking out the tree


Presents!


Just one present?


Posing for the camera

Wondering what I have stuck on her head now


I don't know where the toy solider went


Mom trying to make sure Sam doesn't snatch off the hat...
She's quit a pro at that



A litte Christmas present early-- actually this was
intended as a Christmas present but I left it in the
living room to long and it has already been claimed.


No comments:

Post a Comment