Monday, June 14, 2010

Play On

This past Saturday me, my mom, my friend Kristi, her daughter Hailey and her niece Molly went to see Carrie Underwood. and her Play On tour. That girl can sing. I saw her on the American Idol tour after she won and a few years ago in Nashville and at the CMA Festival in Nashville but nothing like it was Saturday. It was a great concert and I am so glad we could go - even though we were in the nose bleed section - up againist the wall in the very top. Let me tell you it was trip getting down - especially b/c I am scared of heights.


Hailey , me and Molly getting ready for the concert to start


After a wardrobe change she came out in the back of this chevy which lifted up over the crowd and around the arena. It was so cool!



The back of the truck- instead of Chevy it says Carrie!

1 comment: