Monday, March 23, 2009

How do you catch a cold?

That is what I would like to know so I can make sure Sam doesn't catch one ever again... or at least until she can blow her own nose. Poor thing is so congested (luckily it is in her throat and not her chest and she isn't running any fever) and when she is awake her breathing sounds like a pug's. Hopefully we are nearing the end b/c last night it started draining out (even more fun!). But my little trooper is holding her own. She may be mad b/c coughing woke her up (every hour last night it seemed) but as you are comforting her back to sleep she gives you the sweetest smile. This morning as I was getting ready and Greg was feeding and changing her- she was just a talking to him and cooing between coughs. We decided to keep her out of daycare today and I am here at work rushing to get things done so I can get back to her - Her Mimi (my mom) is staying with her - THANK YOU Mom!.

No comments:

Post a Comment