Thursday, March 19, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

It amazes me each day how Sam can already have things she prefers and things she dislikes. She will have a come apart when she has a poopie diaper (who wouldn't!) but won't let out a peep if she is wet. Below are a few of her favorite things...

She loves her hand- something that I mentioned in a previous post. Poor thing, as hard as I try to get her to suck on a paci- she pushes it out with her tongue and in goes that hand. It is getting red and chapped which has me worried but she doesn't mind - away she goes day in day out with that hand in her mouth and a smile on her face.... (She can even stick her whole fist in her mouth.. which makes her daddy laugh)


The next thing that gets a shriek out of her when she is laid on the floor is a toy that I bought at a consignment sale for $7- This was my super buy and I will always love consignment sales because of it. I mainly got it to help her to enjoy tummy time - she couldn't care less - until you put her on her back.... Then you get squeals, kicks, wiggle dancing and cooing. It's a toy that stands above her and has a mirror, moving lights, plays music and has pads that she can hit to change the song or in our case if you let it go for so long it turns off and hitting the pads restarts it. She has actually restarted it a few times with her feet but it was not on purpose as much as I like to think it is (whole baby genius idea) It also folds down for when she is on her tummy- once again she could care less for that position. No matter how much she sees/interacts with it - it always is an easy way to entertain her...


Of course in my previous post I have mentioned her loving to watch tv- I try to limit that to Mickey Mouse Club in the morning but of course if there is a tv on - she will find it and it will captivate her....

She also loves what I call "her best friend". This is her reflection in the mirror- I wonder who she got that from (GREG). She will smile and coo at it and even talk to her reflection till she goes to sleep. Ahhh my sweet little baby...

Lastly, her favorite thing in the whole world is her changing table... you can lay this little girl on it for hours and she will talk whole sentences (in her language), wiggle dance, squeal and coo.... It even stops her from crying when she is fussy. I am not sure why- this is even the place that Greg said he heard her laugh. My little weirdo....

3 comments:

  1. What a happy little child. You are truly blessed and I know that you and Greg are going to make wonderful parents. Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT believe how big she looks. Gosh, they grow so dang fast. She is such a pretty baby!!

    ReplyDelete