Sunday, May 17, 2009

5 Months


Sam is 5 months old today! I can't believe how time has flown! She is growing so much each day and showing us more and more of the person she is becoming. We have gotten into such a routine, that I can't imagine what I did before she arrived. Though we have no doctor visit this month I plan to place her on a scale the first chance that I am around one to she how much she has gained since we started solids.
Just a few things she has starting doing since last month:

She has started solids: She has now mastered Cereal, Green Beans, Carrots and Squash.. in a few days we will try peas.

Here she is trying to help me feed her:

She can now stand flat footed in her excersaucer when it is set on the lowest setting:


She also will now greet everyone with bubbles and drool: Yes Sam can blow bubbles at you - and she does it ALL the TIME!



Also though I haven't been able to catch it on film or in a picture- Sam can roll over from her stomach to her back!! And looks so happy when she does- I bet it has something to do with the screaming and clapping me and Greg do each time she does it!


Lastly Sam laughs at everything. Below is a film of her laughing taken with my camera. Greg is making her bouncy seat rock and she thought this was the most funniest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment