Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Thoughts Tuesday

Okay here we go:

I feel like such a bad mom- when i was pregant I could religously tell you what week i was in my pregnancy- now I have totally lost count of how many weeks Sam has been alive! I know months - but if you ask me how many weeks till she is 6 months old - I have no idea- stupid 5 week months!

I love how Sam rolled from her stomach to her back first but now that she knows how to roll from her back to her stomach - she gets ill b/c she can't roll from her stomach to her back- but once you roll her to her back she just rolls to her stomach again in a few minutes.

I am addicted to pancakes- For years I have snarled my nose at even the thought of trying pancakes- well this past week I got one at work and have been eating them everyday since.

I finally released my hold and let Sam spend the night with my mom - and across town at that! I feel like I have taken a major step forward- is it a step back if I am not going to let this happen for another 5 months?

I wish there were never any reruns and if you wanted a show not to be cancelled they would keep it going just for you.

I also want to know how come you can miss months and months of a soap opera and on your one day off watch it and get hooked again? Thank goodness for DVR and Soapnet that shows todays show that night.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT!!!!!????????? not gonna let it happen again for 5 months?????

    ReplyDelete