Monday, July 6, 2009

A Big Celebration

This was a busy weekend...

Friday me and mom wore Sam out at the Watermark Oulet. But this little girl will be stylin come this winter and fall with all the cute stuff I got for her at Carter's. I love that store!



Saturday Sam woke up and I got her dressed in her 4th of July outfit unfortunately I forgot to put on her bib - but love the shirt- It says American's Sweetheart





Then we headed to family friend's house to hang out and celebrate the 4th of July. We had some really great food and spend the afternoon swimming..

While the adults and older kids played.....





Sam and her uncle Randy took a nice nap on the couch...



But after a while Sam woke up and after she ate in the pool we went..
It was a hit!

Especially when Hailey came and played with us


The next morning when she decided she wasn't going to take a nap
in the excersaucer we went. This is one of her favorite toys
Poor baby it's hard work avoiding naps...

But snuggling up with the right person - you can't avoid it!

We were actually celebrating my aunt's and grandmother's b'day.
Here is a picture of the whole family (me and my cousins, aunt, mom and grandmother)












1 comment: