Monday, July 27, 2009

A Special Visit


My youngest sister Maranda came in town from California Saturday. I was so excited to see her.

She is staying at my aunt's house across town so I won't be able to see her everyday like I would like but she is here for two weeks so she is coming to stay with us at our house this weekend. We plan to take Sam to the zoo Sunday for the first time so I am hoping that the weather is good. Also I am going to take off next week to spend some more time with her. I can't wait for her to get to know Sam because she hasn't seen her except in pictures since she was 2 weeks old. BIG CHANGE!

We went over and hung out with her yesterday for a few hours. Above is a good picture that I snapped on my phone of the two of them. It was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment