Wednesday, January 20, 2010

One month late

Here are pictures from Christmas-- I know a month later but hey I have to rearrange my house to have a place for all the goodies little Sammie got. We are truly blessed to have such a giving family!



Hey what's that and why didn't I get that in my stocking!



Looking over the mess of Christmas morning!



Giving Bips the calendar we gave her with pictures of Sam's first year


This is the tree that Sam's Aunt Mimi made her (my mom's best friend)


Lovin on Nala from my cousin Johnny while I awe over the clothes cousin Alicia made for Sam
I can't wait till she can wear them they are so cute!

One of her new rides from her Great Grandma Hamrick

Peeking out the door of her new toy from her Grandma Bips


Playing with her new musical instruments and Elmo toy


She also got a microphone toy from us, a wagon from my mom and so many other numerous toys! Needless to say Christmas was a fun filled exciting day!
Thanks to all the family for making this a special day!

2 comments:

  1. Evie has that little rockstar station too. We are working on singing in the mic. You know when it says "Boppity Bop Bop...YEAH!" We're working on that! LOL! Kidding. Really I just sing it over and over and she thinks it's funny. Parenting is all about making a fool of yourself, I think. Somehow it's ok b/c they think we are SO funny.

    ReplyDelete