Tuesday, June 2, 2009

randomtuesday

I really hate laundry- and if you visit my house you can tell - it looks like my closet exploded..I have tried to do better with Sam's clothes but so far I think I am failing.

I have become addicted to snapfish.com- Thanks Holly- But with me and Greg fighting over the computer - as soon as I get on it he asks if I am done yet- I haven't had time to really get some albums organized.

Speaking of snapfish- I realized last night I took at least 3 pictures a day of Sam the first 2 months of her life. Not so many the last 3 months- maybe a few a week- That seems to be how I do a lot of things- obessesion at first - then it fades.

I hate work.... I mean I like the people I work with - I just hate to work.. Can't you tell b/c instead of working I am rambling on this blog

oh well back to the salt mines

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been all about snapfish. But my friend keeps telling me they are awesome and have good coupons.

    ReplyDelete