Friday, June 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

posted on friday

* I am so thankful for my husband who insistes on washing bottles. He actually comes to me and says " no I will do it" and won't let me near the sink to do - if I want to wash bottles I have to actually sneak to wash them

* I am thankful for the time I get to spend with Greg and Sam as we are getting Sam ready for bed- its bath (some nights),all lotioned up, pjs and then bottle and story time. Then me and Greg each stand at her bed and stare at her as she starts to fall alseep. AHH my happy place

* I am greatful that even though I may complain about it I do have a job- this job pays money so I am able to afford to take Sam to Portrait Innovations for her 6 month pictures and family pics- and thankful Greg has gone along with this idea without complaint

* I am also thankful to have a 6 month old to take pictures of- she is a long awaited blessing and miracle!

2 comments:

  1. great list. can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I may have to start a list like this too. I am blessed, I just sometimes forget to count them. :)

    ReplyDelete