Thursday, February 11, 2010

My little girly girl

My little Sam has already started earning the label of girly girl at the tender age of 13 months.
I may have coaxed some of this along but most is through her observation--(note to self: WATCH EVERYTHING I DO AND SAY!)


Here she is playing with a purse I found. I bought it along time ago for a friend's little girl that stayed at our house every now and then.


And on the arm it goes- She is ready to go- well after we wash the rest of dinner off her face!


Starting to play tea. She has little cups that go with this that every once and a while you will see her "drinking" from. Right here she was trying to fit a measuring cup in the little hole it has.


Lastly - this little girl LOVES babies! We already have a few - and soon I will have a picture of her feeding her favorite baby that we just got. This is one I got to keep in her diaper bag - I caught her cradling her baby (or BA as she calls them -though sometimes we get a full baby out) while watching Seasame Street.






1 comment:

  1. omgosh - how sweet is that?! cradling the baby. she's such a good little mama.

    ReplyDelete