Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Day

When daycare closed due to snow on Friday- I was sure that we weren't going to get a lot - and mainly I was praying that at least work would be closed because I knew Greg had to go to work. Luckily even though I had to call in - they closed work around lunch. We ended up getting about 3 inches (maybe 2 - I always think it is more than it is). Sam loved wathching all the snow coming down put the window and eventually with mom's help I braved bundling her up and out we went.


When I went to go get the mail- you can't see real well but it's coming down pretty steady.


Mom offering Sam snow to eat


Too COLD!


Loving watching all the snowflakes come down
and watching all the kids playing






walking down the street with mom


Back inside where it is warm and dry and all snuggled up

watching Sesame Street


and eating a little snack!


No comments:

Post a Comment