Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My little puddin pop

A few weeks ago I introduced Sam to pudding. The first time we had vanilla pudding and she did good - even feeding herself with a spoon -making hardly a mess. I hate to say I got a little cocky even bragging a little to Greg. Well feeling brave I armed myself with the camera and laid some chocolate pudding down in front of Sam-- needless to say the spoon didn't work fast enough to shovel this new delicacy into Sam's mouth....




Trying the spoon....
(of course this is the second attempt at trying the spoon I was a little late with the picture taking!)




Nope hand works better- though I will hold on to the spoon just in case.




The final result!
Notice our white bow is missing? It's not white anymore!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow!!! that is a mess! a cute mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree! BAAA HAAA! LOVE IT! That reminds me of EB and her chocolate cake. EEEK!

    ReplyDelete