Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Days Full of Thanks




Most know what a difficult road it has been on our way to having Sam. It took me years and 1 miscarriage before I was blessed with my beautiful little girl. This year all I could do was hold her and give thanks to God for her all day. She is what I am most thankful for in my life.

Thanksgiving was so much fun; full of family and food. We made our 3 usual stops over a span of 2 days and Sam enjoyed every minute of it.


Watching the Thanksgiving Day parade with daddy. At the opening they had dancing cheerleaders who Sam just loved. When they were through she clapped for them.


Eating her first Thanksgiving meal at my aunt's house. The mac-n-cheese was her favorite.


Sam getting ready to eat her 2nd Thanksgiving meal Thursday.


Saying hello to all the dogs. The white dog is one of my mom's dogs and Sam loves him! I think the feeling is mutual!

Sam with my grandmother who has had a remarkable year. Around this time last year she was in rehab recovering from a stroke. I am so thankful that she is around to see Sam.


Friday after the big game (Go BAMA!- okay I know she is dressed in Auburn but that is b/c her dad dressed her that day while I had to work) she got to chow down on her 3rd Thanksgiving meal at my mother in laws.
Finally ending the day reading with her grandmother and great aunt. She loves books and always has one within grabbing distance if possible. (I think she is going to be an avid reader like her mommy)

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful time. and such blessings to have a family to spend the holidays with.

    ReplyDelete