Thursday, December 17, 2009

What Can Happen in A Year?

A year ago today at this minute I was getting prepared for my c-section after many hours of pushing. My ephideral had worn off hours ago and I begged someone to give me something to help with the back labor so they gave me part of my spinal tap and I was back to feeling good and could focus on my excitement. Also on this day I was turning 30. Yup that is right me and Sam have the same birthday! Which is funny because after months of people telling me she was going to be born on thier birthday and me replying if she is going to be born on anyone's b'day it would be mine-- it came true.

Since no one is allowed to see me all swollen and drugged looking from the hospital here is a picture of Sam at christmas (1 week old)



Here she is last Saturday at her 1st birthday party (I would have a picture today but both me and Sam are suffering from the crud and are in no way up to picture quality)



Happy Birthday Sweet Angel!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Wow. Wow. Remember it all SO well [on my birthday too. ha]!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES!!!

    ReplyDelete