Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa Claus

This past Monday we went to see Santa Claus. Sam did really well even looked at him while he was holding her without a tear- until they told me to back up a little bit and she thought I was leaving her. Oh well everyone needs a picture with Santa Claus and them crying. If they just would have taken it the first time- oh well can't complain when you are getting a free picture.



Me and Sam waiting for Santa in her cute outfit my cousin made for her.




Getting an early peek of Santa with Mimi



Hmm who's holding me and can I grab that white thing?
(Isn't the outfit cute? The shirt has her name embroidered on it)



What wait- where is mommy going? It went down hill from here!
(And of course that is the picture they got)



Photo-op that saved the day! Just wish I could have gotten her to smile!

Merry Christmas Everyone!













1 comment:

  1. VERY cute outfit...AND BOW!!! You gotta love a good ruffle on the leg of your pants. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete